Catering and Janitorial Supplies Delivery Information
Orders placed before 12 mid-day are usually delivered as Standard delivery.
We are unable to provide timed deliveries and any returned deliveries due to being unable to obtain a signature at the delivery address; Sylvester Keal reserves the right to pass these charges onto the customer.
FREE delivery for orders over £75.00 ex VAT up to 20Kg.
Up to 20 kilos
Kilo rate thereafter
Orders over £75.00 (ex VAT)
54p + VAT per kilo Over 20Kg
All Other Orders
£9.50 + VAT Per Consignment
54p + VAT per kilo Over 20Kg
For Large orders over 100Kg in weight, please contact the office direct so that we can discuss delivery option.
Delivery Tariff as follows for our range of catering and janitorial supplies for professional kitchens, hospitality and healthcare sectors is one of the largest in the UK:
Delivery Location Delivery Cost
Mainland UK £9.50 (FREE for orders over £75.00 ex VAT up to 20Kg per consignment)
Remote and offshore Deliveries
The following post code area’s classed as “remote and offshore” by our couriers the delivery cost is as follows:
Delivery Location Postcode Delivery Cost
AB 37, 38, 44, 45, 53, 54, 55, & 56 £18.95
CA 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 & 27 £18.95
HS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 £18.95
IV 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 to 28, 30, 31, 32, 36 40 to 56 £18.95
KA 27 & 28 £18.95
LA 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 £18.95
PA 20 to 38, 41 to 49, 60 – 78 & 80 to 88 £18.95
PH 20 to 38, 41 to 49, 60 to 78 & 80 to 88 £18.95
TR 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25 £18.95
Our Sales team will make contact to confirm delivery times and lead time.
Deliveries will only be made to the ground floor entrance to the building.
It is essential that you check that the product you are ordering will fit through doorways into the premises. No responsibility will be accepted by Sylvester Keal if this proves the case if it does not fit, any charges incurred due to a failed delivery are the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery is for delivery of the goods ordered only and does not include any fitting or unpacking of the goods.
· All returns (unless proved to be faulty) are to be returned at the cost of the customer.
· Any returns must be authorised by the sales office at Sylvester Keal and must quote any returns reference number that may be provided when the goods are returned to Sylvester Keal.
· Any request for a return must be made within 72 hours of receipt of the goods via telephone or email.
· Any returned goods must be received back at Sylvester Keal with 14 days of receipt.
· All goods returned must be in their primary packaging.
· All returns are subject to a restocking charge of 20% of the goods value
· Once the goods are received back a refund will be issued within 7 days provided they are received back in original packaging, unopened and undamaged.
If you have any queries or are interested in international shipping please feel free to contact us!