We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager generating sales for the company, responsible for processing telephone /email sales deals and maintaining great customer relationships.
Field based you will be an important part of the sales team, maintaining a growing portfolio of customers.
This role is focused selling across multiple products and services from a broad range of stocked and catalogue products to meet our customer needs.
Our BDM team focus on customer retention as well being targeted on sales growth.
Responsible for supporting and administering all processes that guide the overall sales strategy. Working closely with Commercial Partner as well as other business development managers, focusing on sales that always maximise company performance and customer satisfaction.
As Sales Administrator, you will always be putting our customers’ needs at the heart of absolutely everything you do. You will support the team around you, working together to ensure all requirements are met.
· A high level of organisation and the ability to multi-task
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to stay calm and work accurately, even under pressure.
· Team player who can also work on your own initiative.
· Have excellent listening skills.
· Professionalism and outgoing personality
· Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
· Respond to all online customer enquiries received through the various marketing channels in a timely manner.
· Liaise with the field sales team regarding specific customer issues and their requirements.
· Deal with all customer enquiries in a polite, efficient, and confidential manner
· Experience of working in a busy office environment.
· A friendly, trustworthy, and professional attitude
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Willing to be flexible in respect of day-to-day duties and hours worked.
· To identify declining customers and turn them into sales opportunities.
· To commit to and achieve all departmental and individual performance related targets.
· Ensure all calls are completed in line with our call schedule criteria.
· Maintain accurate customer records – USING CRM tools to manage customers.
Qualifications and Skills needed:
Excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
Excellent telephone manner
Computer literate and confident in outlook, Word, Excel, and internet browsing
Able to demonstrate a high level of work commitment.
Target driven and most of all, be as ambitious as we are!
COMPETITIVE SALARY & ATTRACTIVE COMMISSION STRUCTURE